Proceeding with your EB-5 visa application
Although a very attractive route to fast-track permanent residence in the USA, the business investment visa process is not completely devoid of risks and complications. Some risks that Indian applicants will have to provide for include:
- Choosing a professional advisor who is qualified and legally authorized to provide both immigration and investment-related services in the USA.
- Comparing pros and cons of direct investment vs. regional center investments, carrying out due diligence of various projects, and verifying the credentials and antecedents of the party setting up and managing the project in the US.
- Creating a viable business plan, and finalizing the terms and conditions of the investment contract with the enterprise when residing in India.
- Assessing investment and job-creation potential of the project and carrying out continued due diligence and tracking to ensure compliance throughout the application process. This program was created to combat high unemployment and stimulate economic growth in rural areas.
- Completion of all immigration formalities in a time-bound manner to minimize delays and consequent investment and legal risks.
The process may seem more complicated because there is no American employer/sponsor offering to assist you with the formalities. Further, you will have to initiate, track, and complete all formalities, including the actual investment, without an established presence in the country.
That is why the most effective way to minimize risks and potential complication and to secure specialized investment and immigration assistance is to choose the right professional intermediary to represent your interests at the earliest.
Start your Journey at the Earliest
With conventional immigration strategies failing, there has been a surge in interest in the investment visa among not just Indians but applicants from Vietnam, Brazil, Nigeria, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and other nations as well. More about Project Selection for Indian nationals – importance of due diligence
Have more questions? Click here to check our FAQ page for more info about the Investor Visa program.
Interested in taking the first step? Share your contact details for a free personal consultation with our experts to take your EB-5 application ahead.
Talk to our team and our CEO Vivek Tandon, in a One-on-One meeting. Contact Us
See information about another Country in South East Asia: EB-5 Visa Dubai, US Investment Visa for Singapore