How long does it take to get a Malta Residence Visa?
The processing time for a Malta permanent residency visa is between 3 to 7 months.
- Application preparation time – 2-3 weeks.
- Residency application submission and Processing time – 3 months.
- After initial approval, compliance time to fulfill all requirements – 3 months.
- Residency card is issued.
Malta Residency Visa – Properties, Real estate, Home, Hotel investment options
List of properties available for investment. Coming soon…!
Processing timelines for Malta Golden Visa:
2-3 WEEKS – PREPARATION TIME
- Prepare application file & supporting documents
–> Submit Residency Application
3 MONTHS – PROCESSING TIME
- Confirmation of Formal Validity of Application File
- Due to Diligence Process
–> In Principle Approval
3 MONTHS – COMPLIANCE TIME
- Purchase or rent Property
- Invest €250K in Gov. Bonds
- Settle the Contribution
- Purchase Health Insurance
–> Issue of Residency Cards
See more about:
Widget not in any sidebars