How does this apply to your Situation?
Get information on EB-5 Projects!
EB5 India – Benefits
From just 12,000 in 1960 to more than 2.4 million in 2015, Indians constitute the second-largest immigrant group in the US. Majority of immigrants arriving from India are young professionals holding graduate degrees in STEM or IT fields.
Immigrating to the US for India nationals through the EB-5 program is fast and will help you and your family members (spouses and unmarried children under 21) enjoy the following benefits:
- Assured route to permanent residency as long as you fulfill the minimum investment and job-creation requirements with no risk of political rhetoric or popular opinion impacting your immigration status.
- Complete freedom to travel and reside anywhere within the country.
- Get jobs, including government jobs, or setup one or multiple businesses, or simply lead a retired life without any employment or sponsorship-related restrictions.
- As a permanent resident, your unmarried children can:
- Study in some of the best institutions in the world without facing restrictions imposed on foreign students.
- Pay 150% to 300% lower tuition fee as compared to foreign students.
- Enjoy more funding and scholarship options as compared to foreign students.
- Study as a day scholar and avoid long separation from family just to obtain quality education.
- Explore job opportunities without worrying about issues like work permits, sponsorship, processing delays, expiry of visa, or restrictions on job mobility.
- Your spouse will automatically be granted a green card, which means he or she can live, work, and travel just like any other permanent resident without any spouse-centric legal restrictions.
- Enjoy greater international mobility through the visa-free travel privileges available to US green card holders.
- You can, subject to applicable eligibility requirements, apply for American citizenship and can retain your Indian roots by applying for Overseas Citizen of India status.