How does this apply to your Situation?
Get information on EB-5 Projects!
EB-5 visa – Italy: Investor, Investment, Benefits
What does an eb 5 visa do for Italian citizens and their family members (spouses and unmarried children under 21), who are trying to immigrate to the US? Learn about its advantages:
- Assured route to permanent residency as long as you fulfill the minimum investment and job-creation requirements with no risk of political rhetoric or popular opinion impacting your immigration status.
- Complete freedom to travel and reside anywhere within the country.
- Get jobs, including government jobs, or set up one or multiple businesses, or simply lead a retired life without any employment or sponsorship-related restrictions.
- As a permanent resident, your unmarried children can:
- Study in some of the best institutions in the world without facing restrictions imposed on foreign students.
- Pay 150% to 300% lower tuition fees as compared to foreign students.
- Enjoy more funding and scholarship options as compared to foreign students.
- Study as a day scholar and avoid long separation from family just to obtain a quality education.
- Explore job opportunities without worrying about issues like work permits, sponsorship, processing delays, expiry of visas, or restrictions on job mobility.
- Your spouse will automatically be granted a green card, which means he or she can live, work, and travel just like any other permanent resident without any spouse-centric legal restrictions.
- Enjoy greater international mobility through the visa-free travel privileges available to US green cardholders.
- Family can relocate via the EB-5 and get access to the best medical facilities