How does this apply to your Situation?
Get information on EB-5 Projects!
EB-5 visa – Pakistan: Investor, Investment, Benefits
One of the main benefits for anyone looking to immigrate from Pakistan through is that currently there is no visa backlog for individuals born in Pakistan.
Immigrating to the US from Pakistan through the EB-5 program will help you, and your family members (spouses and unmarried children under 21) enjoy the following benefits:
- Assured route to permanent residency as long as you fulfill the minimum investment and job-creation requirements with no risk of political rhetoric or popular opinion impacting your immigration status.
- Complete freedom to travel and reside anywhere within the country.
- Get jobs, including government jobs, or setup one or multiple businesses, or simply lead a retired life without any employment or sponsorship-related restrictions.
- As a permanent resident, your unmarried children can:
- Study in some of the best institutions in the world without facing restrictions imposed on foreign students.
- Pay 150% to 300% lower tuition fee as compared to foreign students.
- Enjoy more funding and scholarship options as compared to foreign students.
- Study as a day scholar and avoid long separation from family just to obtain quality education.
- Explore job opportunities without worrying about issues like work permits, sponsorship, processing delays, expiry of visa, or restrictions on job mobility.
- Your spouse will automatically be granted a green card, which means he or she can live, work, and travel just like any other permanent resident without any spouse-centric legal restrictions.
- Enjoy greater international mobility through the visa-free travel privileges available to US green card holders.