How Much Does an EB-5 Visa Cost for Mexican Investors?
The standard costs of an EB-5 Visa for Mexican investors are the following.
- EB5 investment
- $800,000 (Mex$15,841,632 Mexican Pesos) for a Targeted Employment Area
- $1, 050,00 (Mex$20,792,142 Mexican Pesos) for a non-Targeted Employment Area
- Form I-526- $3,675 (Mex$72,792.75 Mexican Pesos)
- Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status (Form I-485)- $1,140 (Mex$22,580.61 Mexican Pesos)
- Petition by Investor to Remove Conditions on Permanent Resident Status (Form I-829)- $3,750 (Mex$274,278.31 Mexican Pesos)
Check our guide on EB5 Investment Amount to know more about the costs of filing an EB-5 Visa for Mexican investors.
What is the Priority Date for EB5 Visa for Mexico Investors?
The priority date for EB-5 Visa for Mexican investors is current according to the visa bulletin released by the U.S. Department of State (DOS). “Current” priority date for EB5 Visa for Mexican investors means that there is no backlog on the applications.
What is the EB-5 Visa Statistics for Mexican Investors?
Mexican investors received 12 EB5 Visas (0.14% of the total) through consular processing in FY 2023 according to the U.S. Department of State (DOS).
What Other Countries can Invest in the EB-5 Visa Program?
About 80% of EB5 investors come from China, South Korea, Taiwan, and the United Kingdom according to Investment Migration Insider. Below are the top countries that apply for the EB-5 Visa.
- India Investors for EB-5 Visa
- Vietnam Investors for EB-5 Visa
- Taiwan Investors for EB-5 Visa
- Brazil Investors for EB-5 Visa
- Nigeria Investors for EB-5 Visa
- South Korea Investors for EB-5 Visa
- The United Kingdom Investors for EB-5 Visa
- China Investors for EB-5 Visa
Is EB-5 Visa Popular to Mexican Investors?
Yes, Mexico ranks as one of the top countries that apply for the EB5 Visa along with China, India, and Taiwan. The annual limit of new EB5 Visas issued per year is 10,000. A total of 700 EB-5 Visas are allotted to Mexican investors per year. The benefits of having a green card, acquiring and US education, and expanding business ventures are the top reasons for EB-5 application of Mexican investors.
Can EB-5 Visa Attorney Speed Up the Process of EB-5 Visa?
Yes, an EB-5 Visa attorney can speed up the process of EB-5 Visa for Mexican investors. An EB5 Visa attorney guides the Mexican investor through the whole process of EB-5 Visa. An EB-5 Visa attorney helps the Mexican investor with completing the requirements and avoiding errors during the application. Working with an experienced Investor Visa Lawyer reduces delays in the EB5 Visa application.
Is Obtaining an EB-5 Visa Easy for Mexican Investors?
The absence of backlogs in the priority dates for EB-5 Visa for Mexican investors makes the process more manageable. The benefits of the EB5 Visa for the Mexican investor and his/her dependents allow them to have a green card and enjoy the advantages of being permanent residents of the US.