We align ourselves with your goals. We collaborate with regional centers, direct investment specialists and EB-5 immigration law practitioners. We guide and support you through the business investment and immigration process every step of the way. We put your interests first and help implement effective and results-driven strategies and solutions around your objectives.
EB-5 Investor Visa Program Benefits
* Direct route to permanent residency in the United States for Investor, his/her spouse, and any children under the age of 21.
* Freedom for Investor and family to live, work, and retire anywhere in the United States.
* Investor and his/her spouse and children may attend college or university at U.S. resident costs.
* Investor and immediate family may travel to and from United States without a visa.
* Route to U.S. citizenship for Investor and immediate family after five years of permanent residency.
* Ability for Investor to sponsor green cards for family members.
* Investor receives all benefits of U.S. permanent residency status, including ability to develop and run his/her own business.
A minimum investment of US $500,000 or US $1,000,000 depending on geographical area; An investment amount of $1 million is generally the minimum. However, $500,000 is acceptable if the investment is in a “targeted” employment area (TEA), i.e., one that has experienced unemployment of at least 150% of the national average rate or a rural area;
The investment must be in a new business or EB-5 regional center development project;
The investment must create 10 full-time jobs for U.S. workers.
FINRA oversees the people and firms that sell stocks, bonds, mutual funds and other securities. Simply type in your current or prospective broker’s name to see employment history, certifications, and licenses—as well as regulatory actions, violations or complaints you might want to know about. You also can get information about your broker’s firm. There’s no reason not to check. http://brokercheck.finra.org/